Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sweet 16 (And Kissed 500 Times Per Day)

Our tiny baby girl is now 16 months old!

That seems like a good excuse to put up some new pictures of her...


"You don't actually expect me to get dressed, do you?"


Get that baby an agent - she's gonna be our ticket out of this town!


"I think I like my hat better when it's OFF!"


"Okay, Fine... I'll give you ONE cute shot with the bonnet ON my head."


Caught in the act of walking across the floor!

It's been a great 16 Months! And just think... only TWO more months until she gets to go play in the Nursery at Church! *grins*

3 comments:

  1. I don't think there is a baby in this world that will keep a hat on her head for more than a few minutes. But that doesn't stop the hat makers from making them or the stores from selling them or the people from buying them. In fact I just bought a little girls hat pattern the other day. I will probably make it up one of these days and whichever grandaughter it is made for (most likely Elisabeth) will no doubt refuse to wear it.
    Yet more human silliness for the Aliens studying our planet to ponder on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the tiniest little shoes I've ever seen! I thought they were Build a Bear shoes for a second.

    Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a happy day when they get to go to nursury!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!