Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Did It and I am SO excited!!

I have been wanting to get a family membership at the Point Defiance Zoo and aquarium since the weather has started to change. Danee loves, loves, loves to go for walks and rides in her stroller and right now she is all about animals! What could be better than a trip to the Zoo?


The Zoo just happens to be a couple miles down the road from us and I just happened to get a special invitation in the mail to join...


So my Mothers Day gift to my family this year is a annual Zoo membership. We get to bring guests for free, so that means we need guests! So... Come on over and play with us :)
At the Zoo of course!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your guys and I totally want to go to the zoo with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it the time we went....even if it was just about snowing :)

    We'll have to plan a weekend to pop over there and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've loved it so far. Our zoo pass is one of our best decisions ever- Stinky's practically ready to become a zookeeper there, almost. He loves to correct people that call the gibbons monkeys. And we're obnoxious, so we don't stop him.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!