Friday, September 01, 2006

Last Day On The Labor Clock!!


I've been off all week, but have been technically "on call"... The phone's been very quiet, only ringing once, for an issue that I knew would need my attention. So all in all, for the last week on the payroll, it's felt a lot like vacation - in fact, it's felt exactly like vacation, only better! Better, because this time I know I won't be returning next week to a pile of catch-up work. And really, that's always been the downside of taking a week off.


Now, I just need to prepare for the new job at CC Edwards Construction Company - I have very little idea of what I'm stepping into, but it's a very exciting prospect to go back to being the "catch all" IT guy. Tuesday @ 8am promises to be the start of something big!!

-mike

2 comments:

  1. Testing comments... cuz I don't have to work today!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and another comment.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!