Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little Dresses for Pretty Little Girls

That’s a picture of my niece. That beautiful dress she’s wearing was made by my sister Susan. Susan’s been making little girl dresses pretty much forever, and has definitely refined her skills to where I doubt anyone actually makes a nicer dress.

This is a good thing, because Susan just opened up an online shop to sell her creations to the public at large. It’s only just started within the past day or so, so there aren’t many dresses up to buy yet, but I talked to her and she hopes to expand her catalog quickly.

Good timing, huh? Easter’s coming, little girls always need pretty dresses for Easter… and now you can get a hand made dress from my very own sister.. Definitely a win!

You can check out her shop, Twiddlesticks,
here.

There's a larger gallery of her work on my niece's blog, here. (it's her daughter pictured above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!