Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Downside of Homeownership

Plumbing.

Disgusting, Nasty, Wish-I-Could-Just-Call-The-Landlord-And-Have-Him-Deal-With-It-But-Oh-Crap-I'm-The-Landlord, Plumbing.

Pretty much all the problems we've had with our house have been plumbing related.

I'm getting fairly good at it, but MAN do I hate it.

Last night I spent three hours up to my armpits (no, literally) in black, nauseating sludge.

My DJ equipment had the misfortune of being directly underneath the source of the sludge, and was liberally splattered.

Tonight I am praying for no more plumbing issues.

4 comments:

  1. ewwww. I pray that it was your "final fix" and that I NEVER have to do that!!

    Brandel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awful that I can't think of any good comment to make. Between this and your car being molested you have had a pretty bad few weeks. Well at least you know that we all love you VERY MUCH !!! Hopefully that will count for something.

    Love
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - one thing worse than plumbing problems in your own home is plumbing problems in the home you rent out! We have had bathtub issues (and replaced the water heater) in our rental. All within the last few months. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!