Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not Brand New, But Still Fun

OK, first a disclaimer. This post isn't about a NEW thing. It's not even new to me. In fact, it's quite possible that it's past its prime... But it's still some funny stuff, and I just realized that there may still be people in the dark reaches of the Internet who haven't come across it yet, and I would be shirking my duty as a responsible blogger (is there such a thing?) if I didn't pass it along for all to enjoy.

So what am I talking about? A website called I Can Has Cheezburger, of course. If you like cats and like to laugh, my family and I highly recommend it. As far as I can tell, one of the earliest pictures, and possibly even the original, is this:

It can take a while to get acclimated to the dialect and the recurring themes, but the payoffs are great once you do. For example, here's one that showed up Monday that had me laughing pretty hard:

Go, Play, Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!