Friday, May 09, 2008

Victory is Mine!

I haven't posted much this week... It's been kind of a crappy week! Nothing really bad, thankfully no plumbing misadventures, but man it's been a draining week with nonstop stuff to be done, late nights, early mornings and all around crappiness!

But now... NOW!!!

It's Friday afternoon, and I JUST SCORED A LEGENDARY BAG O' CRAP FROM WOOT!!!

Now I just have to sit back and wait and fantasize about what kind of consumer flotsam will drift my way. This is my second time successfully getting a bag of crap, and the excitement is pretty hard to describe. To put it in perspective, they sold 4,500 of them in under 2 minutes. Then they were sold out (as the picture indicates) and some boring remote control went up for sale.

BUT I GOT MY CRAP!!

It'll be a good weekend.


Brinkerhoff, OUT!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Lucky you! Someday I'll get a bag of crap...someday.

    If you want a kitten, they're ready to go! We'll even be up in Tacoma and Gig Harbor this weekend...you know, for delivery of said kitten...if you were interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mike, how positively CRAPPY for you. Huge congratulations on scoring your very own Bag O Crap. ( I of course have no idea what that is but now I want one TOO!)

    Oh and a big Thank You for your enjoyment of my Donald blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Brinkerhoff OUT! Sounds way better than Seacrest out!

    I used to think it was lame that he did that...but with the different last name behind it...I am down.

    Enjoy your crap

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is a bag o crap? Does it come in the flaming variety?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!