Monday, September 07, 2009

A Day of Labor

Remember all the times I said I am terrible at taking "Before" pictures??

I still am... But not QUITE as bad as I usually am...

I didn't get any pictures of the disaster zone that was our roof before I cleaned it all off, and I didn't get a picture of our hedges after our neighbor trimmed his side and ours was a good 3 feet higher...

But I DID get one of the hedges after I'd almost finished trimming our side!



Though it looks like I'm almost done there, I actually had lots more to go... The hedges morph into other trees and bushes that were up against our roof, so I did an epic trim on everything growing on that side of our yard.

Now here's something unusual: An "almost before" pic of the mess in the driveway from all the clippings... It's an "almost before" because trust me, by the time I was actually done, you couldn't even see the driveway!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like lots of fun. :)

    Did you guys have something grilled for dinner at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quasi before pictures Mike!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!