Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Funny

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs) - if you don't see the pics, just click on over!

It's been quite a stressful week around here... Danee got sick, then Kaylee got sick, then Cindy got sick... Today they're ALL sick, and I'm working from home trying to multi-task as effectively as possible.

But you can only do that so long before you need a laugh break. And after this week, I really, REALLY needed a laugh break!

After laughing it up, I realized it's been a really long time since I've done a Friday Funny post here on the blog.. in fact it's been a long time since I've posted ANYTHING on the blog. Well, here's the first step toward righting that wrong!

First, this isn't our cat, and this isn't our house. But I could have easily taken, and captioned a picture that would be virtually indistinguishable from this.



Another stressful thing going on right now is all the tax preparation. And with all that confidential paperwork floating around, you have to be very careful how you dispose of it. Here's an eco-friendly, Green solution.



Those of you who have been to our house have most likely met Kitty, our morbidly obese very fat well fed cat. Several times per day her food dish seems to magically empty, which is very stressful for her, and she will let no one rest until it's refilled. Very much reminds me of this...



Man, all this talk about stress is stressing me out! I need something to take the edge off... where are those pills...

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THE CHEESEBURGER NETWORK!! The prozac one is on my favorites page(yes, I have an account.) I would have suffered many LOL-less days without it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice.
    Mike I believe you to be one of the finest purveyors of Cat-humor in the whole universe.

    Thanks for the Brandi Carlile. Now I will wait patiently for The Story.
    morepleasemorepleasemorepleasemorepleasemorepleasemoremorepleasemoreplease.

    Even though I know I could listen to Dreams for a couple hours and be happy.

    Also, while getting me hair cut today this song came on their radio that I had NEVER heard before. I loved it. I asked them if anyone knew who did it or what it's name was. No one knew, but they said it plays quite a lot.
    I wrote down some of the lyrics (amazing what you can do while getting your hair cut if properly motivated) I told Kelly about it and he found it by way of google.
    It's Michael Franti Say Hey.
    Three questions
    1.Do you know it?
    2.Do you have it?
    3.Can you send it to me?

    Su out!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!