Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Funny

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs) - if you don't see the video, just click on over!

Man, it was hard to save this for Friday... By now, you should all know that I don't like hate shopping at Wal-Mart - not for any of the traditional complaints though, I don't care at all how they treat their employees or blah blah blah blah blah... if you don't like working there, go work somewhere else! WOW! Problem: SOLVED!!

No, I just hate the stores. I hate everything about them, from the layout to the clientelle.

So in light of all that, I was amazed by their latest commercial. It's a full on WIN in every way I can think of!!

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a while! Wait...yup, still laughing when I think about it. Sooooooo funny! Hard to believe that Walmart came up with that one.

    Hope you guys are all on the mend. Being sick sucks. It powerful sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it and I am still wiping tears from my eyes. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while!!

    Have you had a chance to look at the site www.peopleofwalmart.com yet. It is a weekly ritual for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched it over and over and over and it is hilarious but boy that makes me cringe!!!

    WOW I leave blogland for a few days and you guys go post crazy on me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one came on the other night while Don and I were watching something live. Ya know? Live? Otherwise we would have missed it. Don thought it was hilarious. I admit it is funny but I was so horrified over how horrible that would be that I couldn't enjoy it. Darn my over developed sense of empathy!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!