Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And In My OWN HOUSE!!!

(By Mike Brinkerhoff - from Keeping Up With The Brinkerhoffs) - if you don't see the pics, just click on over!

By now, most of you have met Baby Eric, the little boy Cindy watches during the day.

Eric's dad is Neil. Neil works as a diver, repairing boats under the water all day.

Sometimes, when he comes to pick up Eric, he just takes off the wet suit and doesn't bother to put a shirt on... That seemed kinda weird. But it was nothing compared to what he brought into our house yesterday...



CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? He willfully and knowingly wore a geek squad t-shirt into my house. As soon as I saw him, I informed him that he was dead to me.

He shot back that he would wear a Tech Services 4 All shirt, if he had one!

Psshh... As if I'm not prepared for that kind of thing!



And that atrocity he WAS wearing? I'm thinking it'll live out its days lining the chicken coop. For now, it's just unceremoniously dumped on the floor.



Neil suggested we could use it as a diaper for Danee, but there's no way. It's not WORTHY of catching her poo!!!

3 comments:

  1. You see Mike, that's while you will be so successful.
    Attention to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, there's T shirts? COOOL!

    Burn Geek Squad to the GROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness the poo thing is hiarious! Love it. Is that all you have to do to get a cool free T-shirt is show up on your doorstep with a lame shirt on our back? :)

    Cindy....I bought those fishy crackers for Branson a week ago and I think I ate half the bag!!!! You are right, they are sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!