Monday, February 26, 2007

And The Youngest Turns Nine

Last week, Tyler (not pictured at left) had his 9th birthday. It's hard to believe, like it always is, but as I think about it, the bigger milestone is that in one more year, all four of our kids will be in double-digits. Each year brings more independence, more things they (and we) can do...

It just kinda makes me look back and take stock of where things are in my life - and I love where things are in my life!! Cindy and I have been together since Tyler was only 2, and Kaylee was 3. To look back over our pictures, it's amazing to see the growth as they've grown up over the years.

Between my family, my job and my church, I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am! So I'd like to publicly thank all of them right now for a life I didn't believe existed 10 years ago. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!