Monday, January 28, 2008

Tales From The Road IV

I meant to post this one right after we got back. Then I forgot. And did a bunch of other stuff. And then this morning I went throgh the memory card on our carmera and found this shot from a rest area in northern California.

I loved the picture of the coiled snake, and that after all the scary talk, the revolution that "reasonable watchfulness should be sufficiend to avoid snakebite".

But as I was taking the picture, a guy who was walking past said that because of that sign, his wife wouldn't get out of the car. Too bad, cuz it was a good 60 miles to the next rest area, and it was certainly not summer, and it was night, so I'm sure there was nothing to be afraid of. Cindy, for example, boldly walked right past any would-be attacking snakes, showing them that they're not the boss of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!