Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Blog Alert!

As if we didn't all have enough things to check up on each day, my sister Susan has joined the blogosphere! She's the one that I mentioned a couple months ago, who makes and sells gourmet dresses for little girls. (ummmm, they're not really edible, so maybe that's not the right adjective. My vocabulary is ... broke ... today...)

Anyway, her regular doses of non-linear thinking can be found by clicking here. Or on the friends 'n' family links to the right.

Welcome aboard, Sue! And congratulations on your first post having more comments than Donald or I get without begging for them!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike, I knew I could count on your unwavering support!
    Love Susan
    P.S. Your contest was just too hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I hope you at least VOTED that it was too hard!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me say how THRILLED I am that Susan has a blog now. She is so creative and always has a lot to say.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!