Friday, May 16, 2008

New Contest: Bag o' Crap Bingo!


As we enter the second half of May, I've got the urge to give some more Mad Jack's Fudge away! And this time, you don't need to have superior musical knowledge to win. See what I did there? I just broke out of a self-imposed mold and did something bold and new! Go Me!!

Anyway, pictured above is my beloved Bag o' Crap strapped to the back of a FedEx SmartPost snail inching its way from Texas to Fircrest. Its journey began yesterday afternoon, and as you can see from FedEx's tracking center, it is currently being sortated.

Some people say that "Sortated" isn't a word. Those people have never waited for a package sent by FedEx SmartPost. SmartPost combines the worst of FedEx with the worst of the U.S. Postal Service for a new record in slow (and presumably cheap?) package delivery.

So how does this equate to a contest? Well, it's just like that "Cow Pie Bingo" game where people divide a field into squares, and everyone claims a square or two, then they release a cow onto the field and wherever it poops first, the person who claimed that square wins.

This is JUST like that, except that the "cow" is the above-pictured snail, and the "poop" is my Bag o' Crap. See?? It's a FLAWLESS analogy!

To play, just guess when my BoC will arrive! And since this isn't like a secret scavenger hunt, go ahead and put your answers in the comments. If more than one person picks the correct day, we'll do a drawing and I'll TRY to keep Kaylee from
hijacking the process again...

In the meantime, this is me:

10 comments:

  1. Gee, a contest that I might actually have a chance of winning. Well I choose square M2. In laymans terms that would be Tuesday the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and BTW sortated is a word if you want it to be. I myself have a great fondness for making up new wordage, and I don't care at all if some bossy, rule loving, narrow minded, stick-up-their-uh-nose, people with no imagination are uncomfortable with a new word that might not be in Websters. . . . YET don't like it.
    I say GOOD DAY to those people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is, Friday May 30th. And I can't imagine anything being more exciting for our household then a "Bag o'crap" arriving. I have to hold the kids back so Mike can open his own package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Su, I really love your optimism. But apparantly you missed the part about SmartPost, the Snail, and it being the WORST of FedEx, not the best, or even the averagest.

    If it comes as early as Tuesday, I'll be so happy I'll probably buy some fudge for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we pick two? oh, um, ooo, ok Thursday. I was going to say Friday first, but...ya, Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm gonna go with wednesay, the 21st

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll pick Friday the 23rd. Even if your package doesn't arrive - at least its Friday. :)

    Brandel

    ReplyDelete
  8. May 28th. It could be the best day ever...and if it is, then I'll be happy to win fudge. I saw mad jacks this weekend! Now that I know where it is, I'll have to actually try their stuff in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Alicia, you drove by Mad Jack's, which means you were within striking distance of our house, but you didn't stop by?? SAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am guessing all the dates that were mentioned that way I have a bigg chance at winning the fudge!:D

    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!