Monday, June 16, 2008

Music Monday - Making (Part III - Breathe!)

I am SO proud to present today's column...

I mentioned last week that a year ago, when she was 10, Kaylee wrote a song.

I also mentioned that it was really, really good.

What I DIDN'T mention, was that we have finally recorded her song!

I had hoped to include this with last week's column, but Kaylee was sick leading up to that, and couldn't record the vocals in time. But good things come to those who wait, and I am totally impressed with the song she wrote, and how well she sings it!!

So don't wait any longer!! Push that Play Button!!



Thanks for watching, reading, and enjoying! Now you can say, "I knew her when..."

9 comments:

  1. Impressive. And I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, very nice! Lets hope she takes the Mylee Cyrus route instead of Britney Spears when she becomes a star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AWESOME!!!! I loved it and Abbey and Lindsay do too! You should send it in to someone. It could be a hit. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm.....WOW!!!!!! Kaylee that was amazing!!!!! I had no idea that she was such a star in the making! Can I say she is the next Hannah Montana?? Definately. Wow. Way to go Kaylee. Keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA!!! that was really good. I remember when you wrote that songg. It sounds like it could be on the radio, cant wait to hear your next song!
    <3 Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! I had missed this when it was first posted. Saw the link on the blog today -- and I'm glad I clicked on it. AMAZING Kaylee!!! Boo says HI! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That was great! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alysa Karlinsey2/11/2011 11:51 PM

    VERY catchy! I LOVE it!!! Hey, Kaylee, can I have your autograph? =) Seriously, that was great stuff. I'm proud to say I know a great singer/songwriter. BTW-Mike, you rocked it out! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!