Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Six Plus One Makes Seven

*NOTE* I had this scheduled to go out at 9:00 tomorrow morning, but Cindy feels like I'm being mean to everybody who loves us... I say WHATEVER, but, well... She's my boss... :)

OK, that probably wasn't very nice...

First off: No, we're NOT pregnant...

What we ARE doing, is bringing our niece Chelsey up from Arizona to live with us!
Chelsey spent the summer with us four or five years ago, and we loved having her. She really liked being with us too, and at the end of the summer, she wanted to move up here, finish school, and launch into a successful life. Her mom disagreed, however, and Chelsey had to go back down to Arizona.

Well, Chelsey never forgot, and didn't give up her dream of a better way of life, and on June 30th, she'll be flying up here to become the newest member of our family! She'll take her senior year of high school up here, and we're looking forward to surrounding her with a supportive, loving, life-giving environment that she can soak up and flourish in.

Now we just have to make all the logistical arrangements required to accommodate another teenager in the house... Good thing we got that upstairs shower done!!

3 comments:

  1. Well I guess Alicia will have to find someone else to take that kitten. It will be fun to meet Chelsey. Hey I wonder if Chelsey likes kittens.


    I tried Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kittens??.....Susan had me convinced that that must be what it was. But this sounds much better! How fun to have a new addition. Can't wait to meet her one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well for her, and you guys too. Good luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!