Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Vacation For All!


As you can clearly see, Tyler is very excited to finally be out of school!! He was the last of the kdis to get out, with his release time yesterday coming about two hours later than Ellysa's did.

Tyler will be heading into 5th grade next year, but he certainly doesn't want to think about that now... he just wants to think about the next 2+ months of swimming, playing, swimming, more playing, and more swimming!

Last night was also his final baseball game of the year. Naturally, I didn't have a camera with me, so I commissioned an artist's rendition so you can all see him at the plate...
(click image for full detail)


He had a great game, going 2 for 2 with a single and a triple that he tried to stretch into a home run... Unfortunately he got out at the plate, but he did knock in 2 RBI in the process!

So now all of our kids are out for the summer, we have a new car, and we surprised the kids with season passes to Wild Waves! Guess where we spent the afternoon and evening???

3 comments:

  1. I don't get why we don't have something equivalent of a wild waves. That sound like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really crazy to me that we will both have 5th graders next year. I am sad that my baby is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need to come visit. You guys have the most fun!!! Life must be magical and whimsical for your children. Lucky kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!