Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged!

We have been tagged by our BlogBuddy Jan, who has asked to see our blogging setup!


Here's a closeup of our main house computer... Our baby NON-FEMALE kitty Jasper loves to settle down in front of the monitor... and chase the mouse pointer... and generally make a nuisance of himself!

Backing up a bit, here's the whole desk...



Seen here is the desk, a hand-me-down from my sister Karen many years ago... Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse, Laser Printer, Inkjet All-in-One, Puddle Jumpers Business Cards, Cindy's Purse, "Ms Cindy's File Box," some pics of our kids and various other family members, a clock, and it's all topped off with a nice picture of Jesus, to at least TRY to remind us to practice responsible blogging!

Of course this is just the main blogging area... Probably 1/3 of my posts are written here:


Yep... I blog from the bedroom too... Something about the Mickey Mouse pillowcases just seems to awaken my writing muse... or something...

So there you have OUR blogging setups... How about you??

2 comments:

  1. Let me start by saying that Jan is simply amazing.

    And let me finish by saying thanks for sharing your blogging space with us. Now I can see where it all happens :)

    I'll share mine...but I might wait till after we finish redecorating the computer room. It's pretty 'blah' right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you showed your blogging sphere. I think it is so nice to have a visual of where that friend is sitting. It makes it seem so much more personal. Thanks for sharing your space with us. Love it.

    Let me just end by saying that Lisa is simply amazing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!