Saturday, July 12, 2008

The 5th of July @ The Brinkerhoff's

You may have read about it here or here. You may have heard about it from various people involved. Heck, you may have even been here when it happened!

But after a week long delay, and great anticipation from all of the people in the above categories, it really does bring me great pleasure to present to you...



THE 2008
5th of JULY
@ THE BRINKERHOFF'S
COMMEMORATIVE VIDEO!

don't forget to make sure your volume is up!

Nothing more to say. Really. Just click play.





Susan, if I had a way readily available to put your names in Vegas style lights, you can bet Alicia's swingin' hips that it would have happened!!

Thanks to all involved for the most fun I've ever had on the 5th of July!!

8 comments:

  1. Ok, that was so cool! I wish there was video of Jeff and I doing some Queen. Very good. I can't wait to come back and do it, or some other adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, when I finally got around to putting this together, I was shocked at how few pictures we actually had! Luckily, each one's worth 1,000 words, right?? RIGHT???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply phenominal!!! I am SO glad that you made this video. To think....I left early and missed Susan's debet singing performance! Who knew she had such vocal capabilities?!?! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best show ever. Tonight I went to a (mormon style) bachlorette party and it wasn't nearly as fun. We MUST do this again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was soooo worth the wait! Way to go Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally totally cracked me up. All I can say is that it is a good thing Susan and I weren't friends growing up. I think there is less damage around because of that.

    Way to shout it out. They were some great songs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was hilarious. Such a great video, definitely a lot more fun to watch than your typical family videos. By the way, I'm Matt Spurgeon's wife Emily--he's Phyllis's son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it. I think my family needs some lightening up. I am saving for our own WII.
    Thanks for sharing all the fun.
    Have a great Day

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!