Monday, July 21, 2008

6 Words

My niece Lisa has tagged me to describe myself and/or my life in six words. Hmmmm.... Here goes:
  1. Happy
  2. Musical
  3. Fun
  4. Loved
  5. Busy
  6. Blessed

Wow, that took longer, and was harder than I thought it would be!

Now, according to an arbitrary set of rules that I didn't make up, but am apparantly bound to follow, I have to tag 5 people to do the same, and then leave comments on their blogs to alert them...

Soooooooo......

  1. Cindy
  2. Alicia
  3. Jan
  4. Michael
  5. The Donald

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks alot! Now what am supposed to do exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, Lisa tagged me. I will probably need to do a bit of corresponding with you to know how to put the thing on my blog. Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one will be hard for me. How do I put multiple personalities in 6 words. Where is Sybil when I need her? Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tell you that I love the list you said. I have felt all of those from you without even knowing you. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for participating!!! Great words....I see we chose a couple of the same!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!