Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Now I've Done It...

Just below this post is a horrific tale from my childhood.

I posted it, and then asked for similarly horrific tales from any and all who read it.

FURTHERMORE, I promised that it was safe to be honest, since your mom isn't reading.

But then it turned out MY MOM WAS READING!!

She was shocked and horrified! You could tell, because she was making a shocked and horrified face!



The really bad news is that that picture was taken over two hours ago, and right now, my dear mother still looks like this:



All those times she warned me that my "face would freeze like that!" and now it looks like it's happened to her...

Sorry Mom!

6 comments:

  1. Mike, Mike, Mike, now look what you have done to poor mom. She actually called me a little bit ago to tell me that she has finally read my blog. Well actually she had Janice read it too her. She thinks that you and I are both FUNNY. Can you imagine that? Mom thinks we are funny. It will take me a while to proccess this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.

    OUR MOM? Well, if she thinks we're FUNNY, then her face must not be frozen anymore.

    That's a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even my husband laughed outloud when he saw your moms face. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom reads your blog and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny. We have the pleasure of spending some time with your mom every Sunday afternoon, she is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! COME SEE WHAT YOUR SON DID TO ME!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!