Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Funny - WAKE UP!!

I'm very blessed to be able to wake up (most) mornings without much of a struggle. Any other way, and the 4:30am Racketball games would be few and far between!

But what about the poor people who just can't seem to get motivated to open their eyes to a new day when their alarm goes off? Have a look at the solution!



Those hard-to-wake people can now wake to the terrifying sounds of a military helicopter, which apparently sounds like "Bararara..." But that's only half the fun - watch the clip below to see what's involved to shut the alarm off...



If waking to the morning financial report doesn't make you sit up and scream, this just might do the trick! Seriously, I can only imagine waking from a pleasant dream to not only that sound, but to the propeller landing on your face! I envision it being smacked across the room, which starts the hunt to find it again so you can silence the infernal caterwauling that's devouring your early morning sanity. Hmmm... Perfect Gift idea??

Only $35, but unfortunately also Only in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Fortunately for me I hardly ever need to be woken up by some obnoxious alarm clock, and when I do, I get up right away and turn it off and get busy getting ready. I figure if I have to be woken up in such a vicious way then I will make sure it doesn't go to waste.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!