Monday, October 13, 2008

Ooooooh, Barracuda!

This past Saturday was a perfect example of a nice October day, with blue skies, relatively warm weather, and of course, a home game for Kaylee's soccer team, The Barracudas!



A couple years ago, Kaylee was named "Best Ball-Handling" at the end of season award ceremony. She showed that she still has the mad skillz at this game!



She also showed some of the fearless aggression that we love to see!!



And finally, looking somewhat similar to leading the Bunny Hop at her school dance last week, here she's leading a pack of purple opponents to the ball!



Great Game, Kaylee!!

P.S. In case you didn't notice up above, Kaylee picked today's Song of the Day, specifically for her Aunt Susan!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I love her looks of concentration! Go Team!

    Wonderful news about CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the tongue sticking out is my favorite part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kaylee:) Do you have the complete deluxe cd of Across the Universe? I have it and since I got it, it's about the omly thing Shawn and I listen to. I had to burn Shawn his own coppy to play in his room.
    Also, great job on soccer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I don't have the full cd yet yet but it is one of the things that I was asking for, for my birthday and i am going to get it with my birthday money (and the movie):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some of the best pictures you guys. Wow. She is a maniac. In a great way. It's like she is saying "bring it on".

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!