Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Puttin' the Beginner in Beginner Band

On the other end of the spectrum from Pep Band, we also have two kids in Beginner Band! Kaylee and Tyler are starting up on Alto Sax and Clarinet, respectively. It's fun to have the sounds of musical learning filling the house again, though like most things the impact isn't nearly as great the second time around. The first day that Andy and Ellysa decided to practice together, the resulting sound had Cindy and I gasping for air we were laughing so hard!



Kaylee and Tyler seem to be jumping right in to actually making music, rather than just making their parents laugh. The other night they were practicing together, which consisted of about 33% of the time playing music, and 67% of the time cracking each other up.

That's a sound I definitely love having around the house!

4 comments:

  1. That has always been my most favoritest Anne Murray song. Share please? Use my newer e-mail address please the one on my blog.
    And hooray for young, just learning, music lovers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these big pictures. Awesome. I love that song. Glad they are enjoying playing their music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jan, I do too! The main reason I was looking for a wider template for the blog was so that I could use bigger pictures... Thanks for noticing!

    Susan, check your email! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!