Thursday, January 01, 2009

Q&A With Danee

Hi Danee! Today was an exciting day - it's the first day of a new year! Let's see if you can guess what else is special about today...



Okay, here we go! Dear, sweet, little Daneekins, can you tell me how old you are today?





Well, you're four WEEKS old, but that happened back on Monday. Do you know how many MONTHS old you are today?



Oh! You just said it!! How many months old are you today?



Yes!! Yay for Daneekins!! Let's have a nice, big round of applause for the teeny tiny preemie wonderbaby! Danee, is there anything else you'd like to talk about?



Awww... She's right! Counting weeks and months is hard for a little girl. And that's not all she's been working hard at. She's been chugging more food every day, working toward her next weight-check on Tuesday! She's also been perfecting the art of peeing so much you soak your outfit, which she's achieving Olympic quality results at!

Happy One Month Birthday, Sweet Baby Girl! We love you SO much!

And yes, it's sleepy time now!

10 comments:

  1. ohhhh Danee, I is tired too! You are so cute and you have been such a blessing and I am so excited to have you home. I can't wait until you are old enough to actually say words like "sissy"! I love you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out perfect for the little story of the age. Cute stuff. She is darling and congrats to her. She is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, these pictures are ADORABLE! Love it. Happy 1 month Danee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Happy one month birthday little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, I never knew that on top of being cute and determined, our little Danee was also smart. Little Dannekins really is a wonder baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, Cindy & fam.. we are so happy for your new addition. She is so beautiful and such a blessing from God. I have enjoyed following your story from the beginning. I promise I do read your blog daily, I just don't always have time to post. But since I'm on break from school I thought I would send our love. I am also working on catching up my blog form the last 6 months. I know....get a cup of coffee because it will take awhile to catch up:) Talk to you all soon.

    Sonny & Kari & girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture where she's holding up four fingers. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite post yet! She is so cute and alert! Happy one month sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One month already?!?! wow.

    This is a great post by the way
    And somebody set us up the letter today by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I have missed out on all your family updates! I havn't been blogging for two weeks! And now that I have caught up all I can say is WOW!!!

    I love that grammy Cami and her Biomom are so happy for you and Danee!

    Happy anniversary guys...what an exciting month!

    OK...this post was about the cutest most perfect post I have ever seen! She is soooo photgraphic!

    I just want to say that we missed you guys at the family dinner. Brian wanted to know how HE made it alllllll those hours but you guys couldn't make it the 3 :). We were just giving you a hard time.

    Really...congratulations. I am so please for you and your family. Your blog has turned into an extra special, warm, wonderful place to visit, and I hope this continues for you through 2009!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!