Sunday, March 08, 2009

American Idol Week on Song of the Day!

It's been a long time since I've done a themed week on Song of the Day, and since the 8th season of American Idol is in full swing (and sucking mightily) I thought it would be a good time to look back and appreciate the many good songs and artists that none of us would know about if not for their climbing the ranks from obscurity to idoldom - although as we all know, some of the biggest successes were never crowned Idols at all!

I'm not just spinning the same songs you get on the radio though - we'll be featuring some remixes, some that may not have gotten big exposure but are still good, and we're kicking it off with a preview of original Idol Kelly Clarkson's amazing new album, which comes out Tuesday.  

Click Play Today, then Click Buy on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Actually Mike, I think that along with the stink bombs this year (tatiana ANYONE?) That there are some very talented contestants. Danny Goaky, Alexis Grace, Inoop (I like him because he reminds me of Jim Halpert on The Office) I think she's been praised a little too much than she would if she were white but Lil Rounds is pretty good too. Now that it's down to the REAL show, I can't wait to see who drops like flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I think you need to replace the Danee picture on your sidebar with a picture of Super Danee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog header with Danee drawn in!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!