Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Funny - Cats, Ferrets and Facebook, Oh My!

Happy Friday - Time to smile!! I haven't come across anything that really split my sides, but here are the ones that I squirreled away to cheer me up on the gray rainy days... like today! And as usual, a hungry cat brings a smile to my face!



This cat may have been hungry at one point, but I suspect by the time the picture was taken, its thoughts had turned more to sweet revenge in the night!



Here we see that while cats are commonly known for being the cunning kings of captioned pictures, you can't forget about the ferrets!



My tolerate/hate relationship with facebook continues, and this handy chart illustrates why I rarely go above ''Tolerate'' in the relationship...



All that useless facebook nonsense leaves a bad taste in my mouth... Why not wash it down with a refreshing bottle of...



Happy Friday! Keep smiling!!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeewe. That last picture makes me happy I ate before I saw it. {unpleasant urping feelings}

    Anyways, I always LOVE kitty pictures. Especially when you throw a ferret in the mix. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!