Monday, March 16, 2009

Good News!

The phone rang today with Good news. Our Final Adoption court date is here!!

The court has approved everything and Danee will officially be a Brinkerhoff,


Friday March 27th at 9:00 AM!

Mike and I, along with our attorney and any family that would like to join us will take our oath, sign our order and take our picture with Danee. We are so excited and feel so blessed that this day is finally marked in ink on the calendar.

We plan to have an Open House to celebrate our little girl joining our family saturday March 28th in the afternoon from 4:00-8:00 with food, drink and of course yummy chocolate!

We will have Danee blessed Sunday the 29th of March during our sacrament meeting at 1:00. We would love to have friends and family join us for this very special day.

9 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! I only wish we could come enjoy these special days with you. We'll be there in spirit. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Brinkerhoffs! What happy news on a dreary, rainy, gray Monday. Now I have something to look forward to for a couple weeks! I'm already excited for this! Let me know if you need/want any help getting ready for this openhouse, or if you were hoping for some apple crisp to serve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try and come up for this. I'm just a little afraid that mom will want to come too, so please don't breath a word of it to her. She would want to come but I know that she would be miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, if we come up for the celebrating, I'll try to bring some Killian korn for sharing. Are there any particular flavors you're interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a celebration over there you guys. I am so happy for you to have that final date in mind now. You go and get her okay.

    I feel like shouting a cheer for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great! I wish we could come up too. We'll be think of you. We will make it to the sealing though. Are you still planning on doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be there :)

    {I love that baby!}

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do have the Gnome Mobile. We have gotten it before on Netflix. Since you have one of the best library systems I have ever seen, you could probably get it from them too.

    You will probably have 'Me jauntin cah, me jauntin cah' in your head though. I know that I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know why it's just saying Jeff on that comment. It was really me, Heidi. I don't think Jeff does :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!