Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Like Sheep In The Night

Commercials don't have to be grating, claw-your-own-brain-out torture segments, interrupting almost equally grating "entertainment".

Every now and then, a commercial comes along that gives me hope, that actually seems more enjoyable than the "entertainment" that it's interrupting. I think that big football game they have every year is a good example of that.

Here's another example. Take a bunch of sheep, put them in sweaters made of LEDs, and synchronize them into the dazzling displays you see below.



Until the tagline at the end, I wouldn't have guessed this was a commercial at all! Just incredibly cool!!

5 comments:

  1. That so cool. I have to wonder how much of it is real. Although, that only effects the enjoyability factor slightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this so much I just went back and put an update at the bottom of my new post telling people to come watch it. I then linked to it. Oh I also mentioned how much you like comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Su, THANK YOU!!

    Each comment is like a High Five, and c'mon now... who doesn't love a good high five??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so nice to say that about my girls! I was feeling kinda down today and that made me feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything sheep hearding related makes me smile, it reminds me of my homeland!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!