Monday, September 27, 2010

14

Kaylee turned 14 on Sept. 15!

She celebrated her actual birthday by going to the Puyallup fair with her friends. Unsupervised fair time with friends... don't remind me that I let her go. Every thing turned out OK, she made it home safe and sound no tattoos!

Her birthday continued two days later on Friday night by having 5 friends over for a sleep over, the girls all came over after her first official school dance! The girls watched movies and ate junk food until they finally went to sleep at 4:40ish in the morning.




The family was finally able to celebrate our sweet Kaylee on Sunday, I made for her her favorite meal topped off with Red Velvet Cake!

I love you Kaylee and am looking forward to our 15th year together!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you celebrated very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, chica! That cake is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!