Monday, September 20, 2010

Are Your Children Safe?

Do you think kids of today are growing up to fast? Exposed to adult themes to early in life? Do you wish you could keep children innocent longer?

Never Fear! The Protector of Childhood Innocence is here!!!






Curtis High Schools Pep Band has alot of fun supporting their team, for the first home game of the season they decided to be super heros. Our Ellysa was more than happy to play along!
I mean who wouldn't want an excuse to wear their "Under-Roo's to school?

3 comments:

  1. it just hit me how sad it is that this is her last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!! I love your family. I find great entertainment from your family blog. Keep 'em commin Brinkerhoff's! =)

    ~Alysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has undies on? ....... oh NoW I see it






    ~ Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!