Monday, October 25, 2010

Dress Up Fun!

Danee is at such a fun age right now!

Her Halloween costume this year is a fairy princess (with wings!) and she LOVES IT.

At least once a day she brings her wings to Mommy so she can help put them on. A week ago, Grandma Ginger gave her another little fairy princess getup, a one piece dress with flowery skirt petals and little wings on the back. At first, Danee wanted NOTHING to do with it... but a couple days ago, that changed, and she put it on - along with her other wings, for a one-two cuteness punch!

First off, she was so happy that she decided to try to eat Mommy's face!



Then a quick pose for Daddy...



And then she started dancing around the living room, swinging her skirt, waving her wings, and cementing her position as "World's Cutest BabyGirl"!



It's funny - all the fears and drama of her early arrival are SUCH distant memories now... Blessed beyond measure!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, sweet pea! Thanks for sharing these adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike & Cindy, I am in tears right now. Not kidding. When I think about you two driving over here for the show, it makes me cry because I am so ETERNALLY grateful to have such wonderful family. Wait, just a minute, I need to wipe the tears...

    ok, I'm back. I really am so thankful. You guys are special people, and I hope you get over here for good soon :)

    LOVE YOU TONS!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!