Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Very Merry Thanksgiving To You!

Now that Danee's a "big girl", she "gets" to go into Nursery at Church...  Last Sunday was actually the first time she spent the whole time in there, which made Cindy and I very proud.

But my pride swelled to possibly  unhealthy levels when I saw the craft she had made while being a big girl...



YES!! Her first handprint turkey picture!!

While I'm sure we'll enjoy many many more of these, we're currently savoring this first one like so much giblet gravy!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwe, that's cute. I love turkey hands.

    Remember the kind when you'd paint your fingers and then stamp it onto burlap? Then you would take yarn and sew all around it? I hope she makes you one of those someday.

    I don't know about you, but I'm not OD'd on turkey. I could do with a little more. :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a keepsake, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!