Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's A Baby!

Wow, I really didn't mean to drag it out this long, but it has really been a crazy-busy day so far!

But no Heidi, we're not getting a bunny or any more chickens... And no The Donald, we aren't housing another long lost relative...

We are, however, adopting a baby girl as soon as she's born, some time around January 24th!

It's been a pretty amazing story so far, and it will all come out here over the next couple months... Along with her name when we finalize what it will be...

In the meantime, I'd like to introduce you to our new little girl!



Full story and all details following soon!

8 comments:

  1. I still think we need more information! But this is exciting...! You will be a great family for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I get to be the second to congratulate you. She will be one spoiled little girl! (In a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!!!! This is SO EXCITING!!!!! I can't even handle it!!!!! Woohhooo!!!! What a wonderful family this baby is joining!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Am. So. Excited!!!!!!!!
    Of course A baby was what I thought of but I figured no way. I can't wait to meet her and give her lots and lots of loves.
    Have you told Mom yet? She got moved to the 3rd floor today. Hopefully that is good news, Janice and I have pretty much given up trying to predict what is going to happen with her.
    Welcome new little Baby girl Brinkerhoff!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again....I just can't stop thinking about the baby. She is gorgeous!!!! Happy, happy, happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you name her "fennifer" after favorite niece, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am really just shocked. I didn't even know you guys wanted another child, and adopting one even. That's very good news. :)) I know that you used to like the name Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still excited over here...and anxiously awaiting more details...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!