Monday, November 03, 2008

Soon, We Shall Be Seven II

For the last eight years, Cindy and I have headed up our Family of Six as we've gone through life's many adventures.

Now, after much discussion, thought and prayer, we have made a decision that will bump our numbers up to The Magnificent Seven!

Oh, oh, OH, how I'd love to just leave it at that and let the wild speculation run rampant...

Actually, that does sound kinda fun...

Wha Wha Whaaaa?? Deja Vu?? Nope.

And Alicia already gave us a kitten, and Cindy already got a puppy.

Details to follow...

5 comments:

  1. No fair. May the bed bugs bite tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it's a bunny or another chicken or something like that. I will not be fooled again. By the way, how is your boss doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really quite harsh! I'm quite excited for this news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you didn't find another wayward relative did you?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!