Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wild Wednesday Round Up!

This morning I had something on my mind that I wanted to post on the blog... Then another thing popped into my head... and another, and now I can't even remember what my original thought was!

So here's a quick look at November 19, 2008!

WOOT OFF, Y'ALL!IT'S A WOOT-OFF DAY! WOOT OFF, Y'ALL!
Yep, time once again to spend a whole day or two pressing the F5 key to refresh the Woot page in hopes of scoring great deals on all kinds of stuff, from mp3 players to Roomba robot vacuum cleaners! And if you're REALLY lucky, you may score a Bag o' Crap for a buck!

If you have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about, I've covered this before.. Just click here! Then head over to Woot and get all your Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving!






First off, Today is the Nintendo Wii's 2nd Birthday! Hard to believe it's been two years since that successful, early morning trip to Fred Meyer... I still love the Wii, and it's just gotten better with the WiiWare downloadable games. With the exception of my daily WiiFit, and occasional online Mario Kart battles, most of my recent Wii Time has been spent on the dowloadable games such as Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People and Dr. Mario Online Rx. If anyone else out there has been bitten by the Dr. Mario bug, we need to swap friend codes and play some brutal deathmatches together!




Finally, this morning gave me the best laugh I've had in a long time... On Wednesdays and Fridays, Kaylee gets up early and plays racketball with me at the Y. This morning, her shoe had dog crap on it. Not only did it smell HORRIBLE, but it was dropping little bits of nastiness in the court. After trying to play for a few minutes, she went to the bathroom to clean her shoe off. Wanting to keep my heartrate up, I ran on a treadmill for a few minutes. Thinking she should be back soon, I wrapped up the running, and grabbed a paper towel to blow my nose. (is there a NON-allergy season??) The nearest garbage can is right by the entrances to the locker rooms. I went over and tossed my used paper towel in the can, and looked over to the locker rooms to see if Kaylee was coming out yet... Sure enough, she was! Ummm.. But something was wrong...

Kaylee came out of the Men's locker room... The look on her face when I pointed that out was priceless!! And then she said "I wondered why the bathroom looked so different..."

Good job Kaylee.. You've boldly (and unknowingly) gone where no woman would (knowingly) want to go!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH MAN! That sucks! And I think everyone will do that in their lifetime too. I know I have {{shudder}} I need to get another wii point card to buy more downloadable games for the wii. I think it would be good to get Mario cart for the girls for Christmas. I love Cindy's attitude about Christmas songs. She is really just plain sweet. I really love her...and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story about Kaylee, I did that at a green family reunion, but thankfully it was just an outhouse, and not a lockerroom...that would have been scarring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made that mistake before myself. There are places in this world where locker rooms can be so darned confusing.
    And that's all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!