Thursday, February 05, 2009

First Fitness Obstacle Overcome!

This is my desk. You can clearly see that keeping in line with my recently re-instated fitness goals, I brought healthy snax to get me through the day.



Just moments after placing those super-nutrition-bombs on my desk, I also zing'd a co-worker pretty good. A second co-worker was so impressed that she tossed me this:



JUST WHAT I DON'T NEED!!!

But I'm going to outsmart it. It's still here, in its shiny, tempting wrapper... I'm going to keep it on my desk as a reminder to NOT give in to temptations. That'll show 'em!!

4 comments:

  1. Now Mike, one teeny tiny little Dove Promise won't hurt you. That is, of course, unless that would start you on a bender and two days and four bags of Promises later you would be five pounds over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, do you remember when you used to call "The Cars", "The Awesomes"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Debie, it's small... But Susan pretty much nailed the problem - one tiny little Dove heart will just prime the pump, and I'll become obsessed with getting more... And most of the other desks in my office have candy jars on them with plenty of chocolate waiting to get me in trouble!

    So I shall resist....

    And Susan, I'd totally forgotten about The Awesomes! They Totally Are though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!