Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Funny!

Once again, it's the end of a long week, and I need to laugh! Since I'm probably not the only one, here are some things that are currently cracking me up...

This one's a couple months late, but man... it's hard to beat cats and Christmas lights no matter what time of year it is!



Now here's a challenging one... Which is stronger? Your desire to be a law-abiding citizen and follow the instructions on the road sign, or your desire to not be eaten by alligators?



I think this next sign is far easier to comply with... Or at least agree with... Or laugh at...



And finally, since there are a plethora of pregnant women in our circle of friends and family, here's a handy chart for ''the rest of us'' to know how to better approach them in their time of greatly with child.



Happy Friday! Have a great weekend, everybody!!

4 comments:

  1. Those "alligators" looked a little like deflated, blow up Alligators. And as for the cat, I think he just wants someone to look at his poor sore tonsils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan will die when I show him the unibrow one. SO dang funny! And the one about pregnancy is spot on. Especially the part about wanting a nap. I ALWAYS want a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose alligators everytime. I will break the law.

    Love these Mike. Thanks for the Saturday morning funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when people suggest baby names, it's because they don't like what you've picked. Some girl in my ward is naming her baby Skyla...:P

    I think someone posted that unibrow sign by our house growing up. :) I know we are related to Burt somewhere down the line, on the muppet side.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!