Saturday, February 07, 2009

We've Been Showered!



"It's not very often you get a chance to wear a Tiara, so when the chance comes up, Ya gotta take It!"

Today while I was hard at work DJing a wedding reception, Cindy was enjoying the second of her two baby showers. The first one was from her friends at Church, and there were many great surprises, like our awesome new stroller! This one today, I guess could be called the "secular" shower - all of her friends from around Fircrest - staff at the elementary school, daycare parents past and present, neighborhood friends...

This morning as Cindy was getting dressed, she told me that she didn't think very many people would be there...

Holy Cow, was she ever wrong!

Based on the pile of loot I saw on our floor when I got home, this baby shower was the elite event in Fircrest today!

We got so much stuff - I still haven't even seen half of it, and I don't think we'll need to buy any more baby clothes until sometime this Summer... (of course, we have very low resistance to the insanely cute clothes we come across, so we undoubtedly WILL buy some - we just won't NEED to.)

Thank you to all of our friends and family, from both showers, as well as all who have popped in with surprise gifts and services... Y'all are the best! I mean, just LOOK at my living room right now!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Secular Score Package :)

    Love it. So deserved and you should be showered. I have a hilarious shower story. I think you gave me an idea for a post.

    You look so great Cindy. For just having a baby. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is some serious showering. Did all three girls get to attend with Cindy?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!