Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally Friday!

This has been one heck of a hectic and long, crazy week...

Now that Friday's finally here, it's time to kick back and laugh a little! Thankfully, the good folks of the Cheezburger Network have come through once again with a few gems that have been cracking me up all week long!

First up, you all know that I love the Wii... So do cats!!



Next, back on our 5th of July American Idol Wii Karaoke Revolution SmackDown Party Thing, one of the highlights was my niece Heidi (as in Box o' Awesome Heidi) singing the full 6 minute version of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Some of the lyrics get pretty tricky in there, because your one voice is supposed to replace the dozens of voices in the original recording. This handy graph would have been a big help!



Finally, another of my favorite things is definitely Mr. T. I even produced a tribute song for the T a few years ago, and shared it on the 'net, and within a few months, it was sent to me by someone who had no idea that I'd created it! Perhaps it needs to be the SotD soon... Anyway, this image didn't make me laugh, as much as it made me appreciate the T even more!



Hope you all have an AWESOME Friday, with a matching Saturday and Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Mr. T in hammer pants always puts a smile on my face.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These post always make my day a little happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a blog now!

    {hey Mike. Her blog is set to private. Can you email me so that we have your email address? We want to send you a blog invite!}

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!