Wednesday, March 04, 2009

New Danee Pictures!!

When I made the blog stupid annoying private, and sent out invites to everyone to come view it, I said we'd make it worth your while...

Well here is the moment you've all undoubtedly been waiting for, a fresh new batch of Danee Pics!!

Last weekend (actually any time he's around!) Tyler was a huge help with the little babykins...



He even helped out by taking some pictures while I was playing "SuperBaby" with her!



Today, Cindy got a bunch of REALLY good shots while Danee was having some fun time in her bouncy chair!









See?? Totally worth your while!!

Finally, we have a friend who is the assistant manager at our local Build-A-Bear Workshop... She came over yesterday and brought Danee a bear made just for her!

Jasper thought maybe - just maybe - it was also for him.

8 comments:

  1. OK, this was my internal dialog with the pink flower chair Danee pictures. Each number corresponds with the ascending picture.

    1. "Oh hey! Come to take some pictures? Well I need your oppinion while your here. I think I like this pink floaty thing the best. Whadya think?"

    2. "Wait a minute! I didn't see this yellow wing thing, it's nice."

    3. "What? You like the blue one best?"

    4. "O K...{to each his own I guess...} Ya, I like the yellow one best."

    Love the picture post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect!! I easily could have captioned them and done another Danee Q&A Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's looking so cute in those pictures...I need to see her now that I'm healthy enough to hold her again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all her cute expressions! But my favorite picture is the super baby one--so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, she likes to play SuperBaby! There were other shots where she was in more of a flying pose, but they were either out of focus, or she was looking the wrong way... After all, they were taken by an eleven year old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, are Danee and Grover part of the same super league, perhaps different chapters though since Grover is in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! She is looking so grown up! Also, Would your uncle consider renting one of his mason lake houses for 3 months in June? Unless he already rents then out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, this is for you: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2008/11/homemade-board-books.html

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!