Sunday, April 26, 2009

Almost 5 Months Old!

This Friday, Danee will be turning 5 months old! Realizing that we didn't do a very good job of documenting her 4th month, we got the camera out this weekend and finally got some cute shots of her. Her great big heart-melting smile has still managed to evade the camera, but I'm getting closer! I'm also on a mission to shoot video of her most adorable new activity - talking, blowing raspberries, and (Woo Hoo!!) GIGGLING!!

But for now, here are some highlights of her last week of being 4 months old.









That last one represents her OTHER adorable new habit. Well, I guess I can't really call it "new", since the ultrasound taken 6 months ago showed her sucking her fist too... But now, along with sucking her fist, she sticks her index finger as far in her mouth as she can, and makes the loudest, cutest sucking sound I've ever heard... (ever.)

Happy Almost 5 Months, Daneekins!!

7 comments:

  1. She's growing up so fast, but she's still the cutest baby around! I love her shy little smile and especially her hoodie with the ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so, so cute. She's entering my favorite baby stage when they can acutally play with toys and entertain themselves for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a cutsie little poopsie. With the nice weather coming I'm thinking how fun it will be for you and Cindy to take her out in the evenings for walks. And if, just by chance, people stop you and want to see that beautiful baby? Well that is just the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is definately starting to look a little older. She is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures just keep getting better and better! I love how their personality starts to shine through as they age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What...a....doll. She is so cute and can she really be 5 months old! She is really so pretty! I just want to gobble her up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I come here at least once a day to see these pictures. :)

    Just thought you'd want to know.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!