Saturday, April 11, 2009

Disney Fans: GET THEE TO WOOT NOW!!!

Okay Disney and/or Awesome Classic Vinyl Records Fans...

Today is a GREAT day over at my beloved Woot!

They're offering up a classic, vintage, 1978 issue 4 Record Box Set of the Magical Music of Disney plus a 52 page full-colour book, for only $15.99 plus their standard $5 shipping...



This deal is ONLY available today, and ONLY until it sells out.

GO!! BUY!! LOVE!!

Oh, and if you need a turntable, they're selling one that connects to your computer at their sellout.woot site. To get there, you have to go to Yahoo Shopping and scroll down to the Deal of the Day section and click on it.

And there ya go - truly classic vinyl, and a truly modern way to play them!

Enjoy!! But don't blame me if you didn't see this TODAY (Saturday April 11) and you missed out...

2 comments:

  1. I saw that too!!! I just couldn't pass it up. I just couldn't.

    Good thing I had some walkin' around money from babysitting Parker this week. Now I just need a record player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo remember sitting around our little record player and listening to Disney book on records. And then later dancing our hearts out to Disney Disco! Those were the days.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!