Friday, April 03, 2009

10 kids+all day+ rain = Spring break

The past week has been busy! I originally was going to take it off for a week of rest.
Wish I had... But a girl has to do what a girl has to do, and this girl has to work!

SOOOOOO......


Tuesday we went to the Point Defiance Park.....

We fed the ducks and enjoyed the play structure, we also enjoyed our sack lunches and froze to death in the wind... o-well these Puddle Jumpers take the good with the bad!





Wednesday we spent the afternoon roller skating. We have a brand new skating rink right up the street. Several of the kids hadn't been skating before, I ended up donning a pair of skates and teaching.
I've still got the moves!!


Wednesday we enjoyed the park down the road and played a little basketball.




Today is Friday, I am glad... A great week for sure.

I am ready to relax this weekend and feed my spirit by watching General Conference in my Jammie's. You can enjoy it to, just click the link

http://lds.org/broadcast/gc/0,5161,8584,00.html

What are your plans for Spring Break??

6 comments:

  1. Spring Break? What's that? Maybe we'll learn once Madelyn is in school. That does sound like a fun week though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it throug another busy rainy week! I'm also looking forward to conference this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls love to roller skate. We were thinking about going soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda feel like Pipi Longstocking, I don't have kids in school anymore so I don't get Spring Break and that's not fear. The fact that my entire life could be looked at as one big Spring Break hardly matters.

    I WANT MY SPRING BREAK!!!!!

    P.S. For some reason the song wouldn't play for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess it isn't fear, since I'm not actually afraid of anything, but what I really meant (and I'm sure it's obvious what I meant) was that it's not fair.
    Why do we so often feel the need to let people know that WE know that we made a boo boo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan - yeah, the song you tried to play was leftover from last Saturday.. and while I had deleted the file, I didn't get around to clearing the text (kept thinking I'd actually get NEW songs of the day up) so there was no song to play... Sorry 'bout that!

    Hey Honey, you are AMAZING!! Way to make it through a dark, gray, dismal, rainy Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!