Saturday, April 04, 2009

Danee has a cold, and it is no fun at all!

Danee woke up at 2:30 this morning with the snuffles... and a fever....


She couldn't breathe and was gagging on the ick that was running down her throat. I had no choice but to put saline in her nose and use a nasal aspirator. Can I just tell you how much Danee hates the nasal aspirator? LOTS! After she realized I wasn't trying to hurt her, she gratefully drank a bottle...


After a nice nap she gave us a couple of these!


Smiles!

Boy, do I love this little girl!

7 comments:

  1. I gotta be honest.. I had no idea she knew how to scream that loud and hard!! I thought she was going to explode or something!!

    The smiles sure made it all better for all of us though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so cute in these pictures. Daniel was oohing and awwwing with me! I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor baby! The kids are all sick at our house also! It's no fun. I hope Danee get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And she still manages to be utterly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is some serious germs going around here too. Hopefully the little cutie is doing better today. Love the cute smiles.

    Brent and I were in the ER until 2:00am this morning with a sicklie croupy boy. Being sick stinks, especially when you're so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man. That is so not good. I hope she is feeling better by now. She gets prettier and prettier. You are doing such a great job guys.

    Smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor baby. :( It's so hard when they get sick.

    I have to say though, those are my favorite pictures yet. How can she look older from just one week?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!