Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kidz Art - White Board Edition

A few months ago, we bought a white board to write the kids' chores on, in the hopes that they'd pay attention and do the aforementioned chores...

...and after a week, the board became home to kids' graffiti, anti-chore slogans and similar things...

And then last Friday night, Cindy and I came home from a Temple trip, and the white board was laying on the kitchen table, where Ellysa had transformed it from an ordinary white board into a three colour (counting the white itself) masterpiece!



(click to enlarge)


Pretty impressive, huh?

6 comments:

  1. That is a new meaning to clip art.

    Gorgeous job there. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to enlarge it to see all the glory of that masterpiece. Now you know why the chores didn't get done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture.

    Been meaning to ask about the Brinkerhoff name. It's uncommon, isn't it? So I've got to ask: are you related to any Brinkerhoffs in the Las Vegas area? (One of my bf's happens to have married into that family)

    PS: found you via Mormon Mommy blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, that is sooooo awesome. There are two talents that I wish I had (coveting, I know it's wrong) a great singing voice, and the ability to draw/doodle like that.

    I am wayyy impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to Go Ellysa! She could start her own line of greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a copy, I would totally hang that on my wall. No joke.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!