Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT'S A WOOT-OFF!!!


The Woot Overlords have smiled on us, and kicked off a Woot-Off half an hour ago!

This is everyone's chance to score a Bag o' Crap and partake in the excitement that goes along with that!!

If you're new here, or just plain don't have a clue what I'm talking about, click here, here and here to get up to speed.

For help monitoring the festivities of the Woot Off, you should download and run the Wootalyzer, available here.

Go score some deals, and good luck on getting some crap!!

(in most Woot-Offs, the Random Crap doesn't appear until the end, which is USUALLY in the mid-afternoon of the 2nd day. But sometimes it's only one day, and sometimes they go longer. Set the options on Wootalyzer to log you in to buy one in advance, and create your Woot account NOW, because if you wait, you will miss out on the crap.)

7 comments:

  1. What a Woot!! I am still laughing about the Wootlah behind it all.

    I hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will participate in the Woot Off. It sounds way too complicated for my limited computer skills. But I am more than willing to live vicariously through you. Please Keep Us Posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...there's a heck of a deal on a 42" Vizio LCD HDTV right now... But I'm mainly watching for the Bag o' Crap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miranda and Mitch were so excited about woot they couldn't wait for snail mail and made their own!! We will take the $13 we saved on woot and send it to flood victims. What was that sound? Another gold star being added to the Seal good noodle board in Heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought my first woot!! its the gutter cleaning robot im so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice (who is my sister!), You guys are heroes! What kind of woot did they make??

    Brandel - YES!! We love our Roombas, and if our house had gutters, we would definitely have a Looj too!

    (now if everyone ELSE would buy one, so it can get to the next product, and eventually, the Bag o' Crap!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miranda started it by spelling "wo0t" with stick on letters on an old easter bucket. This led to writing woot with duct tape on their shirts (Emily included). I took their picture and put it on our google ID.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!