Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing Care

Our experience at St. Joseph's with Danee has been wonderful. We have been welcomed into the nursery with wide open arms. Our questions are answered, and the staff has done a great job of preparing us for what's to come. We feel blessed to know that our sweet little baby is being cared for by such smart and knowledgeable people. I am happy that there are several nurses in the NICU that have taken extra care to keep Danee happy and feeling loved. I cannot express the gratitude I feel to be able to go to sleep at night and not have to worry.

This afternoon it was wonderful to walk into the NICU to visit Danee and find this......



Molly was sitting there holding her, just holding her because she had time and wanted to!



I love the joy that is in Molly's eyes while looking at Danee. This is special and I am glad that Danee has been blessed with Molly has her caregiver.

Thank you Molly, you really are special to us!

p.s. mike says to remind you that you're the best nurse in the world!

8 comments:

  1. Molly looks like an angel. There are few people who LOVE their career...and by the glow on her face I would say that she is one of the lucky few.

    What a blessing for your family and especially for Danee.

    I love how huge her binky looks on her tiny face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always said that a nurse can make or break your stay at the hospital. Molly is a maker! Those are so touching...you would never guess that Molly is on the clock for the pure enjoyment that is on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, especially since it's a preemie binky, and would look so tiny on a full term baby's face!

    Molly's such an incredible gift to the NICU that we try to keep track of her schedule, knowing that on her work days it's just that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Molly with her Dolly. How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy is so right about the nurses making the difference between a good experience and a bad one. Molly is certainly a treasure!

    Hey, I love Phil Specter Music. Is there any chance that Mike would make me a Phil Specter Christmas CD and send it to me right away?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh! Jest wook at dat tiny wittle baby! So sweet!

    sorry, that's just what popped into my head at seeing that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The version that is available for sale has eliminated Kermit from the whole movie. It's also taken out some scenes and rearranged some. Also added or lengthened some. I remember that they cut out the hole in the washtub number too. The best explanation I have heard was that Disney owns Kermit and Jim Henson owns the rest of the cast, so they had to remove him. The messing up of the other stuff is not explained. I have heard they did the same thing to Muppet Family Christmas. Since I am a purist when it comes to my Muppet films, I find these things really disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh you guys! I am SOOOO honored by all your comments! I do truly LOVE my job, it's for times like it the pictures that I became a nurse!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is Caring! Plus, it really makes our day!